Ingredients: (Makes 2 sandwich's)
Whole wheat bread-4 slices
Cucumber (kheera doskaya)-16 thin slices
Tomato- 8 thin round slices
Spring onions chopped-1/2cup
Pepper/ Green chili finely chopped-2ts
Onions-thinly sliced into longitudinal pieces
Pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Seasoning salt to taste
- Break open eggs and add pepper powder and salt to taste and whisk it thoroughly.
- Heat skillet.
- Dip one bread piece in a egg mixture on both sides and immediately throw it on a pan.
- add oil on the Sides of the bread, flip when it turns golden brown.
- Now when the other side is also completely cooked Take away from pan and keep it on a plate.
- Repeat the same process for other 3 slices of bread.
- When all the bread slices are ready, Take all the above mentioned vegetables and sandwich between two bread slices.
- Add seasoning salt, pepper powder to taste and sprinkle some lemon juice.
- Microwave these slices for 2-3min and enjoy.
Hope you like my recipe... :)
Perfect , filling n always delcious!ReplyDelete
umm healthy looking sandwich....love the veggies and eggs thats nutritious and colourful.....ReplyDelete
Definitely a filling,healthy and my kind of sandwich,yumm!ReplyDelete
My daily brkfast..looks yummReplyDelete
Looks super delicious ..I can have it any time of the dayReplyDelete
Lovely idea of a good healthy meal! Thanks for sharing dear!ReplyDelete
Yummy!!!! Quite a healthy recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will surely try this out.ReplyDelete
Take the test Your Health Quiz and find out how healthy you really are? I have taken the test and enjoyed a lot. Hope you too will enjoy it. Have Fun!!
very healthy and perfect breakfast !!ReplyDelete
Healthy breakfast..looks perfect!!ReplyDelete
A nice variation of the french toast.ReplyDelete
Looks delicious and healthy ..yumReplyDelete
Great recipe. I'm trying it with my kids. Just signed up for www.idealmealz.com to help me come up with new recipes. Great site with recipes that you can scale to the number of people. Looking forward to trying it out of a couple of months.ReplyDelete
Healthy and yummy sandwichReplyDelete
Healthy and delicious sandwichReplyDelete
South Indian Recipes
Healthy and tasty.ReplyDelete
Event: Dish it Out - Spinach and Garlic
Event: Healthy Lunchbox Ideas - Broccoli
wow...I looooooooooooooooove this...:P)ReplyDelete
This looks like a healthy and delicious way to start the day! That lovely juicy tomato is calling my name!ReplyDelete
Very healthy and delicious looking bread. Loved the preparation.ReplyDelete
What a coincidence dear :D I was hunting for a sandwich recipe :D gee Looks delicious :DReplyDelete
ThnQ frnds for your wonderful comments :)ReplyDelete