Sending this to Siri's Healing Foods event hosted by krithi
Raw Banana ( Aratikaya) / Curry banana- cut in to thin pieces-2cups
- Take a pan and heat 2ts of oil and add Cumin seeds + Mustard seeds + chana dal + moong dal + red chili.
- After the spices splutter add chilies + onions + turmeric and saute for 5min under medium flame.
- Add banana anf fry until they turn dark brown under medium flame.
- Now, add coconut powder+ chili powder+ salt.
- Finally garnish with cilantro.
Enjoy this recipe with white rice, goes yummy with dal.
plz come back again :) Deepthi
Would be great with sambar saadam... Looks so yum...ReplyDelete
The dish really looks good...ReplyDelete
Crispy fry banana sounds very tempting.. It looks colorful and heathy because of adding bananas..ReplyDelete
WOW, this looks so delicious and yumm! Can I have some now? :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by at my space dear!
Tempting fry..looks delicious,crispy and flavorful.ReplyDelete
Appealing fry!!looks very yumm yum..ReplyDelete
Sounds delicious :)ReplyDelete
Thats a delicious fry, can have with curd rice rite now..yumm!ReplyDelete
simple n yummy fry..ReplyDelete
I never use banana for cooking ingredients! An eye opener! thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
so interesting and delicious fry !!ReplyDelete
Looks delicious and ghealthy.ReplyDelete