Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1 pound chicken(boneless or with bones)
2 large bay leaves
1/4 table spoon black cumin seeds( optional)
1 tablespoon Mint leaves( Pudina fresh or dry powder-1/2 table spoon)
- Cut the chicken into medium size pieces by removing skin and fat. Wash it and keep aside.
- Take a large bowel and add all the above mentioned ingredients for marination along with chicken and mix well. Allow it to marinate for about 1-2hrs in a refrigerator.
- Wash rice throughly and add all the above stated ingredients along with 6 cups(300ml) water. Mix throughly and cook until 70% done and keep it aside.
- Now take the marinated chicken out and cook it as it is in the large deep thick bottom dish by adding some oil.
- After the chicken 90% done in cooking add rice on the top of the chicken.
- You can garnish with fried onions, half cut boiled egg, few drops of saffron color and coriander on the top of the rice.(Optional)
- cook untill the rice is done.
- serve hot with lemon juice or Mirchi curry.
your recipes are really good...This one is nice...i am following your blog..Check my blog and please follow me..ReplyDelete
This recipe for biryani is one I like the most. Picture looks so pro and yummy...ReplyDelete
Pasmati Rice... Yummy, my favorite, and your recipe... excellent!ReplyDelete
What is that 3lbs chicken chunks again u hv mentioned in ing list?u hv already mentioned a kg of bone or boneless chicken as first ingredient.ReplyDelete
It is by mistake, i did not notice it. Thank you very much for letting me know. This recipe is good for 1-1.5lb chicken.
Thank you all for the lovely comments!!!ReplyDelete
I really loved it. As I love Cooking, would love to see more receipes. Even I sharing a Link of 'Indian Cooking Recipe', 'Indian Recipes cooking show' do check.ReplyDelete
its so tempting thank u for postingReplyDelete
online designer sarees
online womens wear
online wedding sarees
online westren wear
The recipes of chicken biryani that you described in systematic manner is easy to understand.
Looking for the best non veg recipes? Get recipes like Chicken lolly pop, chili Chicken , egg masala omelet and street shop style bread omelet from sarazspecial Recipes.
best indian non veg recipes
recipes for chicken lollipop