here is the pic of broad beans how they look.
- 2 cups of Chikkudukaya Ginjalu (seeds)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2ts coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp each of mustard seeds, cumin, urad dal, channa dal
- 2 dry red chilies
- ¼ cup of shredded dry coconut
- Wash the broad bean seeds thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, when they splutter, add cumin, garlic, dry red chilies, urad dal, channa dal and saute them until, urad dal is light brown.
- Add and saute the chopped onion for few minutes until they look transparent. Then add ginger garlic paste cook till the raw flavor goes away.
- Add tomato puree, dry coconut powder and cook until the raw flavor of tomato goes away.
- Add boiled seed and Sauté for 2 minutes. Add chili powder, coriander powder & salt. Stir and cook the curry on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Adjust the taste & finally garnish with cilantro/ coriander.
- Serve hot with rice.
Hope you like my recipe :) Do not forget to leave your comment when you try this.