Perfect combination for Dosa / Dosai
salt to taste
Garlic 2 cloves
- Take white chickpeas in a bowl and wash them.
- Soak them in water from 6-12hrs and cook them in cooker / microwave for 5min.
- Now take the non-stick skillet and heat 1ts of oil and add Onions + chickpeas + red chili + coconut shredded and saute them until onions turn transparent. Shift this whole mixture in to plate and let it cool.
- Now in the same skillet heat 1ts of oil and add tomatos + tamarind and cook until the tomatos become mushy.
- Transfer this mixture on to the same plate and allow it to cool.
- When is the mixture is cooled down, grind all the ingredients together and the yummy chutney is ready to serve :)