Tandoori chicken legs/Drumsticks with barbeque masala

Comments

  1. Tats a nice video presentation...thanx for sharing the recipe...keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tandoori chicken looks so inviting and yummy... Can I pls stop by dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a lovely recipe and a very nice presentation..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Can you pass me one piece.. cant resist myself dear..
    Sunanda's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your video presentation! Wonderful recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Droolworthy tandoori chicken legs, delicious and irresistible..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great video! This is one of my favorites and I'd love to make it at home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)