Ingredients: (Makes 2 sandwich's)
Whole wheat bread-4 slices
Cucumber (kheera doskaya)-16 thin slices
Tomato- 8 thin round slices
Spring onions chopped-1/2cup
Pepper/ Green chili finely chopped-2ts
Onions-thinly sliced into longitudinal pieces
Pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Seasoning salt to taste
- Break open eggs and add pepper powder and salt to taste and whisk it thoroughly.
- Heat skillet.
- Dip one bread piece in a egg mixture on both sides and immediately throw it on a pan.
- add oil on the Sides of the bread, flip when it turns golden brown.
- Now when the other side is also completely cooked Take away from pan and keep it on a plate.
- Repeat the same process for other 3 slices of bread.
- When all the bread slices are ready, Take all the above mentioned vegetables and sandwich between two bread slices.
- Add seasoning salt, pepper powder to taste and sprinkle some lemon juice.
- Microwave these slices for 2-3min and enjoy.
Hope you like my recipe... :)