Yummy !!! I love these yummy pin wheels, I wanna make it little healthy way so I avoided cheese..They came out really good with crispy and little with Indian taste. We finished it in no time!!!!
Here are the ingredients for the yummy recipe
Puff pastry Sheet-1
Boiled and mashed potato-1cup
Green chili/pepper corns finely chopped-2ts
Finely grated Ginger-1/2ts
Finely grated Garlic-1/2ts
Chat Masala/ Pudina Chutney Powder (available in Desi stores)-2ts
salt to taste
- Take the puff pastry sheets (Available in Frozen Section in all Grocery stores) out of the box and let it come down to room temperature.
- Mean while Chop all the vegetables.
- Add Pepper powder, very little salt to boiled potato and mash it. Keep it aside.
- Now Unroll the Pastry sheet, and sprinkle Chat masala/ Pudina(mint) Chutney powder with little salt.
- Apply tomato puree all over.
- Sprinkle Green chili + onions + potato mixture + Cilantro one by one.
- You can add Cheese/panner/ Grated Tofu if you wish.
- Now roll the sheet carefully.
- Cut it in to equal parts of 1 inch thickness, you will get 9 rolls out of one sheet.
- Take a baking tray and cover with aluminium foil and grease with oil. Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
- Arrange all the pin wheels in a baking tray and bake for 20-25min, until they turn golden brown.
Enjoy this yummy snack with tomato sauce / Green chutney. Kids will love them Just insert a tooth pick in the middle of each pin wheel and give them, they will enjoy. Hope you love my recipe. ThnX for stopping by. Please leave your valuable comments and follow my blog, You can even get by recipes in your inbox just by subscribing.