Easy Breakfast Idea- Sweet Corn + Coconut Cream

Today morning I was feeling very lazy, may be due to the weather. It was raining all night. I got up really late, wanna try easy breakfast for my hubby. Just was searching a refrigerator for any instant food. Then I found Corn and Coconut cream, immediately I got an idea and implemented it. the recipe is very simple and easy.

All you need is
Sweet Corn Frozen-1cup
Coconut Cream-1ts

Method:
Take the corn in a bowl and microwave for 2-3min and when hot add coconut cream and enjoy. The coconut cream will melt in and give a marvelous flavor to corn. It's not just simple but easy, healthy and tasty too.  From now I'm gonna make it regularly.


Hope you like my recipe :)

Comments

  1. wow, that does sound like a simple and healthy breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThnQ priya for super fast comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the natural sweetness in this dish...I bet it's so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can taste it rt away...love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple yet delicious breakfast !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 Researches PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally kill fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)