Chili Chicken Indian Style {celebrating 100th post)



Hurrey!!!!! this is my 100th post, and I am celebrating it with chili chicken.Why chilli chicken not any dessert? coz, my hubby is big fan of chicken. First of all I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog, Your comments are very valuable for me!!!! I just wanna surprise my hubby when he comes from the office, by showing all  your comments then I wanna say " look I have got many friends who love my recipe, they will praise me more than you do!!(hehehe!!! wink)" . I know how much hard it is to cook and simultaneously take photos. I feel like there should be a fixed camera on top of my stove and I should have a remote control for that camera and when I click it, it should take the wonderful picture of my recipe. hehehe!!!! that is little over imagination. I was just kidding....
Thank you friends for all your support and lovely encouragement through your comments and I wish it continues.In just few months I got many e-mail, facebook, twitter friends. I just started this blog as a hobby, now this became my full time job!!!(hehe!! wanna say that I'm addicted)





Now coming to Recipe for chili chicken:
Ingredients:
Chicken cleaned, washed and cubed to 1inch pieces -3cups
Capsicum ( bell pepper)- cubed to 1 inch pieces-1 cup
Onions-cubed to 1 inch pieces-1 cup
Red chili's- 5 cut in to 1 inch pieces
Egg-1
Green chili/ Pepper corns - finely chopped-1ts
Pepper powder-1ts
Salt to taste
Oil for deep fry
Soya sauce
Chili Garlic sauce
Ginger minced-2ts
Garlic minced-2ts
Corn starch/ flour-3ts
Water as required
chili powder (optional)
Method:
  • Marinate chicken with Egg + pepper powder(1/2ts)+salt+corn flour(1ts) for 15-20min.
  • Deep fry these chicken pieces under medium flame.
  • Now take them out and drain excess oil on a kitchen towel and keep them aside.
  • Take a skillet and heat 2ts of oil and add capsicum and onion pieces, saute until they cook perfect but texture remain intact. ( I mean to say do not cook until they become mushy).
  • Now add ginger and garlic and cook until raw flavor goes away.
  • Add chicken and cook for few more minutes.
  • Now add soya sauce, pepper powder (1/2ts), salt , chili garlic paste, chili powder if you wish more hot and mix well.
  • Take cup of water and mix 2ts of corn starch in it and pour it on to the cooking mixture.
  • Mix all ingredients nicely and cook this is simmer, add water if required.
  • Finally arrange this pieces on a skewer or take in a serving bowl.
  • Squeeze some lemon juice finally and the chili chicken is ready to serve.



Hope you like my recipe!!!!!How is ITTUUU!!!!!! (haha!!! a dialogue from Indian movie)

Comments

  1. Congrats on your 100th post. Keep rocking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your 100th post..Happy blogging!!
    Yummy chilli chicken..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur 100th post Deepthi, chilli chicken looks super delicious,fingerlicking and tempting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats DD on your 100th Post...very tempting recipe..lovely clicks..drooling here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on ur 100th post !! Keep Rocking :) Chilli chicken looks perfect and delicious too !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dd thanks for dropping by my blog...u have a beautiful space here...and congrats on ur 100th post..keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 100th post! Food blogging is definitely addicting. Best wishes on your next 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deepthi, thanks for your lovely comments. Keep visiting my space :-)

    Am glad to be following you, right from your 100th post. Many congrats dear. Keep rocking!! Chilli chicken looks absolutely delicious and juicy... Infact, I too wish for one such remote operated camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the century and keep rocking!! That's such a wonderful recipe to celebrate your milestone - looks mouthwatering! Lovely presentation too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are addicted. I am getting good recipes, like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 100th post...keep rocking dear...delicious recipe...yum..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats dear! Your Chili Chicken looks really promising! :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 100th post, Deepthi! May you cross many such milestones....Chilli chicken looks yummy !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear DD
    Congrats on your 100th post and great way to celibate with this awesome recipe!!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on youe century Deepthi..Your chilli chicekn makes me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on ur milestone dear... Keep rocking..
    And the chilli chicken looks so yum...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your 100th post! The chicken looks mouthwatering.

    ReplyDelete
  18. tempting pic!!yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanx for visiting and being my friend...Congrats on the century and keep rocking!! That's such a wonderful recipe to celebrate your milestone - looks mouthwatering! Lovely presentation...u hav a yummy space here..glad 2 follow u..:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on 100 posts your cooking is beautiful and very tasty!This looks fabulously delicious aaaand i have all the ingredients so I will make this this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmm, this look so tempting and i bet it must taste so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ThnQ all for your lovely comments & wishes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your 100th post.Great and yummy looking dish.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome girl......yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....n congrats for your 100th post..i wish yo reach 1000th post in just couple more days:P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yummy looking dish.Congrats on your 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats!!! You do an awesome job with your blog. Glad to be able to read all your posts! Chili chicken sounds like the perfect celebration dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats by your 100 th posts!! This chicken look delicious! yumm! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrtas dear ~ cheers to many many such beautiful milestones in futre!Keep up the great ork!
    US Masala

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)