Tandoori barbecue/barbeque masala----4ts
salt to taste
onions, cilantro and lemon for garnishing
Ginger garlic paste-2ts
Zip lock bag
- Remove skin and clean the chicken drumsticks.
- Make 6-7 deep cuts on each drumstick and keep aside
- Now prepare marination by adding all ingredients(Curd+BBQ masala+salt+chili powder+coriander powder+lemon juice+color) in a large bowl and beat them till it attains uniform color.(2-3min)
- Now coat each drum stick with this masala.
- Add remaining marination along with drum sticks in to zip-lock bag and close the bag.
- Mix by turning bag upside down 2-3 times.
- Keep this in the refrigerator and incubate overnight.(or minimum 2-6hrs)
- Next day, take the drumsticks out of the bag and place it on the tray that is warped with aluminium foil and greased with oil.
- Bake at 500F for 20-25min turning at regular intervals.
- Remove the drum sticks from the baking tray and arrange in plate and garnish with onions, cilantro and lemon.
- Enjoy with rice as a side dish/ have like evening snack.
I hope you like this recipe and please leave your comments as a token of appreciation. Thank you for visiting my blog, and keep visiting for more wonderful recipes.