Though it is rich in calories...i prefer having it atleast once a week......
This is my hubby's favorite breakfast.....
salt to taste
water required for mixing dough
oil 2 ts
Oil for deep fry
For Potato Besin curry:
Boiled and Sliced potato--1/2cup
besin flour/ gram flour-2table spoons mixed in 1/2cup of cold water.
salt to taste
- Kneed the dough by mixing flour+water+salt+oil. The Dough consistency should be little hard
- Wait for 15min and separate the dough in to small portions.
- Roll them out in to thin circle sheets.
- Heat the oil required for deep fry in a pan and fry the rolled out dough under medium flame.
- poori are ready to serve.
For smooth and soft poories always fry them under medium flame.
For crispy poories fry under medium to high flame, and if u prefer still crispy poories add little corn flour while kneeding dough.
For Besin curry:
- Take a thick bottom pan and heat 2ts of oil.
- Add cumin + mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add onions + green Chiles + turmeric +red chili and saute them for about 2min.
- Add boiled and sliced potato and fry for about 2min.
- Add gram flour mixture + red chili powder+ salt and cook for about 5-6min.
- Add water to your required consistency.
- Boil for about 2min under medium flame.
- Now the curry is ready finally garnish with cilantro.
The curry becomes thick after cooling down so prepare it with thin consistency.
Enjoy this week end with quick, easy and yummy recipe.
Did you like my recipe?plz leave your valuable comment....plz come back again :) Deepthi