Few days back i saw these phyllo sheets while i was purchasing puff pastry sheets.....
I don't know them b4...
I tried this recipe...my husband liked them..hope u will like them tooo!!!!!!
Left over curry(cabbage/ spinach/ potato)..i used cabbage stir fry.
Onions finely chopped------1/2cup
Phyllo/ filo/ fillo dough sheets---availble in frozen section in grocery store
- Take leftover curry and add onions and lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Take phyllo sheets out of the cover and allow them to come to room temperature.
- Take two sheets and cut them longitudinally in to three parts.
- Apply oil on one of the sheet and keep other sheet on it.
- Now keep the curry on left corner of sheet as shown and roll it like triangle as shown.
- Arrange a baking tray by wrapping it with aluminum foil and greasing it with oil.
- Arrange all the prepared triangles on it and bake it at 410F for 10min (turn them on while baking)
- Now remove these triangles and enjoy with green chutney. :)