Fajitas are the famous mexican recipe, they are made with tortilas. Tortilas are similar to chapati/ roti/ pulka.
With tortilas they also make tortila soup, tortila chips and tortila flats.
Fajitas are similar to chapati rolles in india. Fajitas can be made in to wide varieties based on the filling. Chicken fajitas , beef fajita and steak fajita are most popular menu of mexican recipes in US.
Today i'm gonna show capsicum egg fajita recipe. It is very quick and easy recipe. kids will love it in luch box. You can enjoy this for any meal breakfast/ luch / dinner.
Capsicum-made into thin and long slices-1cup
Onions-made into thin and long slices-1cup
salt to taste
- Take a pan and heat 2ts of oil in it.
- Add capsicum+onions and fry until half cooked under a medium flame, do not cook till they get mushy.
- Break open eggs and add it to the mixture in the pan and saute it until the egg is completely cooked.
- Finish by adding pepper powder and salt
- Now take the tortilas / roti/chapati/pulka and fill this curry in the middle and roll it.
- Heat in the microwave for 15sec and remove it.
Hope you all love my recipe :)
plz come back again :) Deepthi